Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Lately I have been feeling so blessed to get to drive by this beauty several times a day thanks to my new employment in the Kerrigan home. I have started nannying for a really wonderful family in Newport Beach. Charlie, age 6, Catherine more commonly known as "Kiki," age 8, and Riley, age 10 are my new best friends. This job is great for me, great for us, and great for the Kerrigans. Win win win!

Ever since John and I got married and moved to Costa Mesa we have been praying for the Lord to prepare a job for me to find. Something I will love and that will meet our needs. I worked at Fossil over the holiday season and continued on with them afterwards for a few months (just put in my 2 weeks on Saturday). I liked it a lot and LOVE some of the people I met there but retail is too worldly for me. I just can't care that much about handbags. Then I worked at a non-profit after-school program with a class of 4th graders that turned out to be way too much work for the compensation. So my sweet husband emailed me a job posting on Craigslist after my first week. I replied, interviewed, got the job and put in my 2 weeks notice the following monday.

I know that the Lord hears and answers our prayers. I know that He's got our back. We usually have to put in a lot of our own effort before the good thing is placed in our way - but I know that it always comes. The Lord is preparing blessings for us all the time. I'm sure He loves doing it too, especially when we're grateful. And I am near to bursting with gratitude today. Thank you!

No comments: