Monday, June 10, 2013


My exceptional grandmother Ann Alice Smith Nebeker passed away early this morning in her home in Salt Lake City, Utah. She leaves an incredible legacy behind. Right now I can't adequately gather my thoughts and the words worthy of describing this truly incredible woman and the 87 years of life she lived very much to the fullest. I am at peace with her passing and know that she is back in the sweet embrace of her husband and 2 children who went before her. I was so blessed to know this woman and learn from her throughout my life. I know that I too will see her again some day.

3 comments:

Will said...

Sorry for your loss, Lindsay. Hang in there.

kassidi bridge said...

I'm so sorry Lindsay. Love you.

Niken said...

i'm sorry to hear this. but i can tell that from the pictures above, that's how your grandma will be remembered :)