Saturday, January 25, 2014








I've been home from my mission a year and a half. The most wonderful news I get these days is that someone I taught has finally been baptized, or gone to the temple. Missionaries work so hard and often don't see the fruits of their labor. It can make the work feel exhausting and pointless at times. Missionaries cling to the stories of others who later found out that the seeds they planted did indeed take root and blossom into covenants made with the Lord. The hope that this will happen for us too is what keeps us going. And then with time, to find out that someone you loved so much and prayed for to accept the gospel has done it, ahh, words can't describe the joy.

3 comments:

Linda said...

wonderfully true! love this reminder of you on your mission. So proud of your service!

kassidi bridge said...

Such an awesome feeling. P.S. These pics make me want to go platinum blonde. You are gorgeous, my dear.

Lizzie said...

prettiest sister missionary