Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I am spending the night at the Kerrigan's. I don't enjoy being away from John, but it seems to be good for us each time I sleepover here. We come back together more grateful to have one another.

I spent some time looking at diaper bags online today. It means nothing other than that I will eventually have a baby. Don't read too much into it.

I will be having total hip replacement surgery in November. I'll be taking 6 weeks off of work to recover. If I can muster the self discipline, I would like to use that time to make major headway on the last 2 classes I am taking through BYU Independent Study so I can finally graduate. If I feel too lazy I will probably just spend that time on Pinterest, watching Netflix, and finishing my paint by number Van Gogh. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh my dear! How much I miss you, your self awareness, and your blatant honesty. Please can we Skype or FaceTime soon? Loves!!!